Acquired a new skill? Gained a new job experience? Then it’s time to Edit your Resume
1. Log-in to iTrabaho.com at http://itrabaho.com/users/sign_in with your username and password
2. Click on the MY RESUME tab on the upper part of the page.
3. Click on the EDIT RESUME button found on top of your resume. (It is on the right side of the page, in line with the YOUR RESUME label)
It will then lead you to the page where you created your resume for you to make the necessary changes.
Remember to always update your resume before sending an application!
To apply for a job, you need to register first to iTrabaho.
If you haven’t registered yet, here is a link on how to register: http://blog.itrabaho.com/how-to-use-the-itrabaho-website-registration
If you have already registered just sign in to iTrabaho. Go to http://itrabaho.com/users/sign_in and on the JOBSEEKERS LOGIN area enter your username and your password.
1. If you’re already logged in, go to the JOBS Tab.
2. Do a job search by typing any keyword on the search bar. For example: CEBU HOTEL
3. Choose from the Job search results. Click on the Job Title to open the job post and view the job description and qualifications.
4. View the job description and qualifications and see if it matches what you are looking for. If you want to apply for the job, just click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button on the bottom.
5. You will then be directed on a page where you can edit the COVER LETTER. Your online resume is already attached to this application you are sending, you can review it if you wish to. After making your desired changes, click on SUBMIT APPLICATION.
Application Sent! Your application containing your cover letter and the link to your online profile/resume will then be sent to the employers.
Employers will review your qualifications and contact you if they find you fit for the job
Alternatively, you can also search and apply for jobs via text.
For the complete instructions on how to use iTrabaho via text, visit this link: http://blog.itrabaho.com/itrabaho-get-a-job-via-sms
Looking for a job? Try searching for it iTrabaho’s homepage, where job searching is easy as 1-2-3!
To do a job search on positions you prefer, follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://itrabaho.com/
2. On the search bar, type any keyword relevant to the job you prefer. For example: MANILA HOTEL or CEBU CALL CENTER. Then click on JOB SEARCH.
3. You will then see the search results of jobs relevant to the keyword you entered
Choose from the results, open the job post and view the job description and qualifications if it matches what you are looking for!
Wanna know how to apply? Click this link: http://blog.itrabaho.com/how-to-use-the-itrabaho-website-apply-for-a-j
Happy job hunting!
Signing up to www.iTrabaho.com is a breeze! Just follow these 3 easy steps.
1. Go to: http://itrabaho.com/users/sign_in
2. Fill up the necessary fields: desired username, email, and desired password.
3. Complete your Profile:
You have two ways to complete your profile:
a. Build an iTrabaho online Resume- Just fill in the details, upload a photo and click CREATE A RESUME at the bottom of the page to save your online resume.
b. Upload an Existing Resume – Fill in the necessary details: Full Name, Mobile Number, Address, Birthdate, and the type of Jobs you are looking for. Click on CHOOSE FILE to upload your resume. Then click on UPLOAD RESUME.
There you have it! After following those steps you will be officially registered to iTrabaho with a complete online profile. You are now ready to search and apply for a job!